August 08, 2014

the pink morning skies of Wednesday and Tuesday


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This was Wednesday…
I'm a little behind on my photo processing, and I still need to get to another version of this taken a few minutes later when the red fire-ball finally appeared, casting a long reflection on San Francisco Bay--but I'm guessing I'm going to prefer this more subtle version after all is said and done.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This was Tuesday…
I'm not sure if we ever saw the sun on Tuesday or not, but I settled for this subtle and brief pink glow over the northern part of San Pablo Bay.


NEW !
Donald Kinney Quarterly - volume 2014 issue 2       
Donald Kinney Quarterly - volume 2014 issue 1       

No comments:

 
under construction