December 19, 2013

19/25 - Photographing Marin County - my new book


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Image (above) on page 67 of book...   Chileno Valley, June 2010.

Remains of an apparently once busy and/or prosperous milk farm on Chileno Valley Road. Frozen in time--the place apparently hasn't changed much over the years. I've been passing by this same spot for the past 47 years.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This image is on page 68 of book...   West Marin, September 2013.

There is a surprising amount of agriculture being eeked-out in some of the most remote valleys and hillsides of Marin. Most of the crops are legal...

[boiler-plate]
Okay, okay, I realize that not everybody has $30 to shell out for a book, no matter how much they might want to support me and my work, so for the next 6 days I will be showing images from the book 2 at a time. You can also see exactly what the book looks like in a preview from MagCloud, the publisher, and you can also visit my website, DonaldKinney.com to see the images displayed as an exhibit without the book formatting and more info on how to place your order.


Photographing Marin County - the exhibit and book


No comments:

 
under construction