December 17, 2013

17/25 - Photographing Marin County - my new book


click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

Image (above) on page 51 of book...   Ridgecrest Boulevard, January 2010.

Later, shadows will stretch in the secretive town of Bolinas, hiding below.



click photo for full-size image
photo by Donald Kinney

This image is on page 59 of book...   Mount Tamalpais, February 2013.

On another day I spied mossy trees in fog at a low spot along the way.

[boiler-plate]
Okay, okay, I realize that not everybody has $30 to shell out for a book, no matter how much they might want to support me and my work, so for the next 8 days I will be showing images from the book 2 at a time. You can also see exactly what the book looks like in a preview from MagCloud, the publisher, and you can also visit my website, DonaldKinney.com to see the images displayed as an exhibit without the book formatting and more info on how to place your order.


Photographing Marin County - the exhibit and book


No comments:

 
under construction